Terms and Conditions are applicable to all paid services offered by AEDubyah In Order and are defined here. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Our commitment is to provide our clients with solution based services that are efficient and cost effective. We are devoted to delivering high-quality work product.
- “General Terms and Conditions” govern all services provided by AEDubyah In Order (“AEDubyah”). All services are value priced.
- Unless agreed to in writing, AEDubyah does not track service time.
- All projects/tasks must be agreed upon, in writing, prior to work commencement.
- Purchaser has 7 days after purchase to schedule a mandatory consultation. Purchased services without a completed consultation are subject to cancellation. See the Refund Policy for details.
- Purchased services require a consultant which must be scheduled no later than 7 days after purchase.
- Work must be commenced on all purchased services no later than 14 business days after purchase.
- Unless otherwise negotiated, purchased services expire 30 days after purchase.
- There are no refunds for unused services upon 30 day expiration.
Payments, Expenses, and Late Fees
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Package are payable at time of purchase.
- EXPENSES. Expenses incurred on behalf of Client are billed to Client. Reimbursable expenses may include, but are not limited to, office supplies (e.g., file folders, envelopes, CDs, flash drives, etc.), mileage, payments made to vendors, and shipping and handling costs. Payment is due upon receipt.
- NSF FEES. There is a $35 NSF (insufficient funds) fee for declined credit card payments.
- LATE PAYMENTS. Payments not received by due date will result in work cessation. AEDubyah reserves the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid. Late charges of $25.00 or 1.75% (APR of 21%), whichever is greater, will be assessed on unpaid balances every 30 (thirty) days.
- LIEN. All materials or property belonging to Client, as well as work performed, may be retained as security until all just claims against Client are satisfied.
Refund Policy* – General Terms
Unless noted in Client/Service Agreement, AEDubyah In Order’s (“AEDubyah“) Refund and Cancellation Policies are governed by the following:
AEDubyah In Order is a service oriented business and due to the nature of our business, we offer refunds that are limited in time and amount. All refunds require a request made, in writing.
All refund request need to be made via e-mail or an authorized mail carrier (i.e., UPS, Federal Express, USPS). Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from AEDubyah In Order. Refunds will be completed within a maximum of 7 business days following confirmation of refund request.
Refund Policy* – AEDubyah Cancellation
- Purchased services cancelled due to no consultation 7 days after purchase will result in a full refund minus $35.00 of purchase price.
- Purchased services cancelled due to work not commencing in 30 days after execution of Service Agreement will result in a full refund minus $50.00 of purchase price.
Refund Policy* – Purchaser Cancellation
- You have 3 days after purchase to request a full refund, minus a $15.00 service fee.
- Refund request after made more than 3 days after purchase will result in the greater of a partial refund of up to 75% of the purchase price or minus a $50.00 service fee.
- Request for refunds made prior to work commencement, will be refunded in full – minus a $25 service fee.
Once a project has commenced, if you are not satisfied with an incomplete portion of a project, you can get a proportional refund for the remaining work/project minus any expenses and/or fees incurred on behalf of client.
- Purchase Price minus 25% up to 5 days after work commencement.
- Purchase Price minus 30% up to 7 days after work commencement.
- Purchase Price minus 35% up to 10 days after work commencemen.
- No refunds are granted 11 days after work commencement or on completed work.
Have questions, comments or concerns about our refund and cancellation policy, please submit a Contact Us form. Or e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “REFUND QUERY” in the subject line.
*AEdubyah In Order reserves the right to modify any provisionsof the refund and cancellation policy without any notice.
What Happens To Your Records:
- We don’t sell names or information.
Our Commitment to Secure Client Materials:
- NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION. AEDubyah shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of Service or following the completion, termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, AEDubyah agrees that during the term of Service and for 2 years following the termination of service, AEDubyah shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of client himself.
- LIABILITY. AEDubyah will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond AEDubyah’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, AEDubyah will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. AEDubyah will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of AEDubyah, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. AEDUbyah will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, AEDubyah will return to Client all records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by AEDubyah during the term of of Agreement with the exception of items purchased by AEDubyah and not reimbursed by the Client.
Terms used through-out the site and in services descriptions are defined here. Terms are subject to updates and changes.
- COMING SOON We’re working on a list our terms definitions list. Please stand by. Contact us with any questions.
- More To Come No definition of terms available. Terms will be added to site soon.
Terms used through-out the AEDubyah Shop in service descriptions and throughtout the webiste regarding design services are defined here. Terms are subject to updates and changes.
Design Service Terms
Definition of Terms
- Page(s): Number of pages is decided by the serivce you purchase. Single page sites have up to 10 sections.
- Hosting: You will need a web host. A web host provides web hosting services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. These services can be secured for a cost and in some cases for free. You can also leave this aspect to us by using our In-House Hosting service.
- Theme: We use and customize Web and E-commerce builder free themes. You may prefer a Premium Theme. Premium Themes are not free and must be purchased by client.
- Full Site Setup: Set up and installation of all Theme,Plugins, Tools and Apps. (This service does not include web design services).
- Contact Form: We use eithr a theme form, builder form, form plugin, online form-builder service or a Google &form (requires a Google Account) for the site/page contact form.
- 14 Day Delivery: We deliver, in most cases, a live site within 14 days of project commencement. This is not a guarantee. Once a project commences you will receive a deliverables schedule with a project deliverable date. In the rare event of a schedule overrun, you will be informed as far in advance as possible.
- In-House Hosting: We’ll host your site for a small additional fee. Please see In-House Hosting for details.
- Google Form Customazation: If you choose to use a Google Form as your contact form, we will embed it as part of our design services. The form can be custom designed. There is a fee for this service.
- Site Maintenance: is provided as a feature of specific design services. This service includes) Tools, Plugins and Apps use on your site will be checked and updated once a month. This services does not include updating, modifing, removing and/or uploading content. For more comprehensive site maintenance view our Maintenance service for details.
Maintenance Service Terms
Definition of Terms
- Plugin/Site Tools: Means any website plugin/tool that require updates. These include, but are not limited to, security, tracking, spam blocking, themes, plugins and scheduling apps. A list of apps and tasks covered will be itemized in the “Maintenance Agreement“.
- Content: All content must be provided by client. We do not create or edit content.
- Basic Site Tweeks: We’ll upate styles, colors, logos, etc. All updates will be governed under and specified via an executed “Maintenance Agreement“. This is a basic service and does not include full section, page or site overhauls.
- Scheduled: Weekly updates are performed once a week, Bi-Monthly updates are performed twice a month and Monthly updates are performed once a month. Update schedules are outlined in the “Maintenance Agreement“.
Google Form Service Terms
Definition of Terms
- Inputs Fields: Inputs fields include, but are not limited to, name, e‐mail, message and checkbox fields.
- Google Footer: We include Google’s branding footer on all customized forms. The footer can be displayed in full or as a hover drop-down. The form is a Google Product and it is important that it be identified as such.
- Original Google Form Customization: If you allow users to edit or submit a new form after submission, it will re-direct to the original Google Form. The original form is updated with your logo, font-family and color scheme.
- Original Google Form Customization: Add up to 3 inputs in addition to the 5 standard inputs that come with the form sevice. With select inputs, you get your choice of adding to the list or adding another select input. See our Uno Collection for types of inputs.